Wednesday, October 17, 2007

new print in the works

so i finally finished carving the plate for the first in the 'vintage drags' series, and i am thinking it came out pretty darn good. it is 2 color, using the puzzle plate method, which allows more than one color with only carving one plate. just the thing for a guy who has trouble getting out of bed in the morning.

i pulled 2 proofs monday. one on white paper, the other on the cream-ish paper that i will use for the edition. i now have to get the text ready to go. i will be using the 'pronto plate' method. i just might have to do a tech piece on that. it's a super cool little technique with all kinds of possibilities.

no pics til the edition is done. sorry, you'll just have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment