Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Down to the Wire

Note to self- next time you plan to have a show of your work, HAVE THE WORK before you plan the show.

I have been nearly killing myself to get everything ready for the show. Late nights at the printing studio at school to get everything printed (still not done). Long evenings in the home studio doing what I can here. Plus, trying to keep up on the homework. It's enough to drive you batty.

Have no fear, however, because I am not so easily daunted. I will have evrything done in time. Hopefully by tomorrow night, so that I am ready to set up Saturday.

I'm glad that our expectations for this event are rather low key. It'll be hard to disappoint folks that way.

Unless they all think that my work sucks. that would suck.

I think it's pretty good stuff. An interesting journey through the discovery of drypoint as a medium to tell my story. I think you can SEE the discovery in it. Think of this as a preview of what's to come. I have learned so much from this experience that I want to include in my next series of work. In fact, I have many different 'series' in my head. So I'll be busy for some time to come.

Anyway, check us out this Sunday. See above and below for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment